Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TRUTH...
I weighed myself this morning and gained 15 pounds!
Before I would make excuses and put blame on other things so I wouldn't have to admit what was really going on. It seemed so much easier to hide behind baggy clothes and put a wall up...I didn't want to be seen.
I was in a miserable place back then...I didn't like how I looked...I was disgusted with myself and I didn't believe in me.
When I saw that number this morning...I KNEW I had a choice to make...
1. throw myself a pity party and do nothing
OR
2. get off my ass and keep going!
I NEED to remember "why" I started and keep doing this for me! Even though I have bad days and struggles....going back to the lonely place I was is NOT an option!
This journey is so very important to me and reaching my goals is just the icing on the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment