Monday, May 11, 2015

CHOICES...WHICH ONE?

I have good days and bad days...we all do BUT what we choose to do makes the difference.

I have not been as consistent with my workouts and eating as I need to be and I have two choices...
1.  Get back up and keep going
2.  Listen to those thoughts in my head and quit

What do I choose?

 * The first one will take determination and getting off my butt and continue to do what I started.
*The second one would be easier BUT not better for me in the long run.

So...my choice is THE FIRST ONE!

 I have to ask myself...WHY would I want to stop when I have come so far?  WHY would I want to stop when I feel so much better?  WHY would I want to stop when I can help others?  WHY would I want to stop believing in myself?  WHY would I want to go back to those days of looking in the mirror and hating what I saw?

I NEED to remember WHY I started and how good I feel about myself.  I NEED to remember how far I have come NOT how far I have to go.  I NEED to remember that feeling of accomplishment.  I NEED to remember that every day is NOT going to be perfect.  I NEED to remember that I choose whether I will or won't.  I NEED to remember that I WILL reach my goal.   I NEED TO REMEMBER THAT I AM DOING THIS FOR ME!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment