Friday, May 1, 2015

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN...

The day I started my weight loss journey on 9/15/14 I was so scared and worried that I would fail again.  But I was determined to try and do it the right way....none of the quick fixes I tried made me feel proud of myself and always left me searching for something more.

The first day was hard....I was so sore and automatically started thinking of quicker easier ways to do this but I knew I needed a change and needed to do the work. I had had enough of starting over and over again.

As the days went by...the soreness left and I started feeling stronger and I could see and feel the results....I was finally smiling and proud of myself.  It was an amazing feeling knowing "I" was doing this and the hard work and consistency were paying off.  

I was not only changing on the outside but on the inside too.  I used to hate looking in the mirror and going out in public because I was embarrassed and ashamed of how I looked.  But now I can walk down the street and know I am making an amazing change in my life.

I am believing in myself and loving myself again.  Something I haven't done in years....I am not only smiling on the outside but on the inside too.  What a blessing!

Here is my before pic...

And the journey continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment