Wednesday, July 29, 2015

HECK YES I CAN CHALLENGE!

HEY EVERYONE!
I am looking for 10 people who are ready to kick off August in my "Heck yes I can" challenge group!
You will get...
*30 minute workouts
*30 days of Shakeology with the shakeology cup
*7 color coded containers for exactly the right portions
*simple eating plan (no calorie counting or weighing ounces)
*encouragement, support and motivation
*VIP access to my online group
*PRIZES
I am giving away the Fixate cookbook for those who are committed to doing the full 21 days for the 21 Day Fix Program.
Comment below "heck yes I can" or "I'm in" and I will message you the details.
Cannot be a coach or working with a coach.
And for the first 5 people to purchase the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack there will be an additional SURPRISE prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment