Wednesday, July 1, 2015

STUMBLED BUT KEEPING MY PROMISE TO MYSELF...

Wow...things have been crazy lately.

First we helped move my oldest daughter and granddaughter to Texas and then we helped friends move to Kentucky.

To be honest...I have fallen off track with my nutrition and workouts.

I have two choices...
1.  Let my stumble stop me from achieving my goals
                                       OR
2.  Don't focus on the past and keep going.

I choose to keep going!  Why?  Because when I look at my before pic and how miserable and embarrassed I was...I ask myself "Do I want to go back there?"  "Do I want to be that person again?"

No matter how many times I stumble and fall...I made a promise to myself to keep going and never give up.

It is not always easy but one day at a time....I CAN DO THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment