Tuesday, April 14, 2015

QUICK FIX #1...

I knew that eating right and exercising was the way to go BUT no thank you.  I wasn't a very patient person and I wanted the results NOW!

I promised my husband I wouldn't do the diet pills anymore and I wouldn't make myself throw up...so now what?

I heard about this cabbage diet and you could eat all the cabbage soup you wanted and follow a daily plan...sounded good to me.  It promised quick results too....just what I wanted.  So I made a nice big pot of soup and ate and ate and ate.

I followed the meal plan and didn't do too bad.  I lost weight and was pretty happy how fast it came off BUT I was getting so tired of eating the same thing over and over and over.  Maybe just maybe if I was really careful I could add some stuff back in.  Sounded good to me.

So I started adding things back...carefully at first then...BAM!  I was so hungry and just went for it.  Big mistake!  My body was craving those foods I had deprived it of and boy did they taste good!

Guess what?  I gained my weight back and more...what was I going to do now?  Back to more research and finding other quick fixes.  I was sure there was one for me.

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment