Monday, April 13, 2015

THE BEGINNING...

When I was younger I didn't have a weight problem BUT I did have a self-esteem problem.  I came from an abusive home and was bullied in school.  I thought I wasn't pretty enough or thin enough or good enough and I felt like I needed to change my appearance and the way I dressed so others would like me.

I started by taking pictures of how I looked and how much weight I wanted to lose.  I wanted something quick and fast so I bought these diet pills called Dexatrim.  You were only supposed to take one a day...I took 3-4 a day and felt like I was on speed.  I didn't each because I wasn't hungry and to me that was awesome.

I lost weight and bought new clothes that fit better and showed off my figure.  I then decided to wear make-up and dyed my hair blonde.  I was sure I would get attention and friends now!

I did get attention and friends but I had to be careful how much I ate so I kept using those diet pills and if I ate too much (or I thought I did) I would make myself throw up.  I NEEDED to stay thin so people would accept me.

Yes..the attention felt great...but how far would I go?

More to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment