Thursday, April 16, 2015

QUICK FIX #3...THIS HAD TO BE THE ONE!

I was at a horse event for my daughter and noticed that her trainer was looking amazing!  I asked her what she was doing and she said she was just eating a lot of protein and cutting out carbs.

Well...heck she looked great and the weight had come off fast which was what I wanted.  So I bought the book and tried it.  Things were going great...I got to eat all the protein I wanted and a few other things but carbs were out.

I have hypoglycemia and I didn't realize this would have an effect on my blood sugars levels...man did I start feeling sick!  I was shaky, lethargic and not clear in the head...what was wrong with me?

I did some research and realized that I wasn't helping myself...I was making myself sick by not having the nutrients I needed.  So I started eating carbs again and I felt much better BUT the weight was not coming off as fast and to be honest came back on....Dang it!!!

So I gave in and tried the whole exercise and eating healthy thing...that didn't last long.  I hated working out and eating healthy was so blah and unappealing.

Back to my hunt for a quick and easy fix BUT would I ever find one???

Well...lucky me...I DID find one and I was going to go all in....heck ya!!!

More to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment